Tuesday, 19 March 2013

New: Texas Teardrop Quilt-along


Photo taken off the blog off of Vicki's blog :  Quilting Lodge



Every now and then I see something that catches my eye, and this colourful and vibrant quilt is the object of a new quilt along has definately got my attention.  The organisers are in the process of finalising the finer details.




From information available it appears that it will start in April 2013 which means we've all got enough time to tidy up our sewing rooms/areas, dust and oil sewing machines, sharpen scissors and rotary cutter blades, get some neutral thread in stock and wind your bobbins.

Vicki also has a button which you can pick up on her blog. There is also a Flickr Group started which you can go along and join and introduce yourself.

Let's make this as popular as some of the other fabulous quilts we've seen around over the last year. 



3 comments:

  1. Oh Wendy - how could you? I resisted the first time I saw this quilt, but then I saw it posted again here and now I just can't resist. It's such a great pattern. I think your comment about have time to clean up the sewing room is what really did it. I better run and get busy cleaning and sewing up some other blocks so I can do this quilt with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the pattern but there's very little chance of me being able to fit this one in with needing to finish my Festival of Quilts top

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, say Hi, or better still you can leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...