Friday, 18 January 2013

Everybody loves a sale

Including me.       Over Christmas and the New Year when my voice did a disappearing trick I spent a lot of time flipping internet channels and ended up going on a bit of a shopping spree.


In the past you would never have found yellow or red in my stash but I'm learning to live with it and am slowly getting braver and braver.

I'm also collecting pieces of Aneela Hoey's fabrics to make a girly quilt for this year's contribution to Siblings Together.  If you want to see some of the lovely quilts that were made and donated in 2012 you can look through the Flickr group here



Included in this little group is my growing collection of Denyse Schmidt's pinks and oranges which are earmarked for a Farmers Wife quilt.



 Lastly, for today,  I'm a blue and green girl and when I saw these I fell in love with them.  In reality the pattern is a larger scale than what it appeared, but that doesn't matter as they're still great.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say Hi, or better still you can leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...