Saturday, 8 September 2012

Do you wash ....

.... your fabrics, after acquiring them and before you use them?
 
I usually do and so when the sun came out in all it's glory today, I was so happy to take some of my winter time fabric finds and get them washed and out in the warm shade so they could dry. 

On my recent visit to the Festival of Quilts 2012 in Birmingham I found lovely additions for my stash, at Backstitch which was manned by the super friendly and helpful Alice and her assistant.  (Sorry for the blurry picture.) My stash severely lacks shades of yellow and orange as I'm only now learning to make friends with these colours.  Alice was very patient in helping me make a selection.   If you've got any scraps in those shades that you want rid of then please let me know.


Measure twice, cut once


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say Hi, or better still you can leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...