Sunday, 16 September 2012

Adding to the churn dash pile


It really doesn't take much time to put one of these blocks together.
The fantastic part of this journey is digging up and discovering fabrics I'd forgotten.
Somehow over the years I've become a hoarder ... without realising it ... Actually I think many quilters will relate to this revelation.

I don't even remember where some of these fabrics come from, but I am enjoying seeing them again.
Some of them, I remember, where put aside for that special project that you knew was going to come along one day.
It's not going to be a big quilt. I've laid them out and decided it will be a 6 rows x 4 coloumns quilt.  This means in total there needs to be 24 blocks.

Hey ho hey ho, I'm off to sew.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say Hi, or better still you can leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...