Friday, 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas everyone


Time passes so quickly and it's been quite a while since I blogged.
Since June I've been stuck with my nose in various books, studying, creating reports and doing all things necessary to work towards my next qualification. I've not forgotten any of you and need to tell you that being able to snatch time and read your posts has helped to keep my sanity.

There has not been much sewing done but in due course this will change and then I'll have lots more to show you. In the meantime, let us

wish you all a very Merry Christmas
and
blessed and productive New Year.

With love, Wendz, Enman, Harry Pie and Missus

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: I don't know what blogger is up to ... this post has only published on 2nd Jan 2012 even though it was sent to publish on 23rd December 2011. Hope you've all been blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say Hi, or better still you can leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...