Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Something new

Can't remember if I showed the kit for this, it was one of those special 'had to have' goodies found at the Harrogate Quilt Festival earlier this year. I simply had to do something for my sanity, to get my thoughts away from what was going on at work (did I ever mention my bully boss). The kit consists of shades of fabric in charm size squares, a large square for backing and border, the batting, paper foundation all neatly labelled what goes where, very well set out instructions and a photograph to show what it should look like when finished.

Being in no rush it seems that each square takes about 45 minutes. This is my first kit and it's been ages since I last did some foundation sewing. At this rate it shouldn't take long and I'll show you when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say Hi, or better still you can leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...