Saturday, 6 November 2010

Mouse on a shroom

I know, I know, I've been MIA but all for a good reason. You might remember me telling you that there was a little studying going on. Well, it is done! All my work has been handed in and the internal examiner assures me that I've done really well and can hold my head high. Shew, when she said that I could have cried with relief as I'd been quite stressed about it all. Now, I'm just waiting for the external examiner to agree and send the necessary bit of paper that says so.

In the meantime, while I was studying, researching and 'producing evidence' (Yip, that's what they call it) to prove that I know what I know, Enman was poorly and in need of attention. He decided to go through our collection of Sew Hip magazines and look for something to make. Last year he made an Owl and thoroughly enjoyed the process of doing it all himself. The moment he saw this cheeky looking mouse he was decided and I had to oversee him choosing fabric (to make sure he didn't use anything that is earmarked for quilting). In no time he had finished Mr Mouse and had to take photographs. You remember the mushrooms I showed earlier, well this was a new one and it came in pretty handy.

Most men would be happy with this achievement but not mine. No, he went back to the magazines and found another stuffed animal to make.
As soon as I get a piccie of it I'll show you all. I've also got lots of other stuff to show.

Until then, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say Hi, or better still you can leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...