Sunday, 14 November 2010

Boxy bag


Boxy bag, originally uploaded by Wandering Wendz.
Lately I've felt the need for some 'instant gratification sewing'; you know the kind, when you can make something that doesn't take too long (like an hour or two) and before the sun sets you can square up your shoulders and look on with pride at something useful you've made.

For sometime I've wanted to make this boxy bag that I'd bookmarked when I saw the tutorial at Kelly's blog. I made it bigger than the measurements in the tutorial because I used a scrap piece of fabric and didn't want to leave anymore scrap after cutting and it takes all my hairclips, hairbands, slides etc. It is lined and was much easier than I thought. Go on, try one yourself ... it would make a great gift for Christmas too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say Hi, or better still you can leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...