Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Scrappy Mug Rug

These little mug rugs are seriously addictive and quick and easy. If you have a quilter in your family or close friends then don't be surprised when your next birthday package or christmas gift or care package contains one of these. Of course, if you are a quilter then this is a brilliant idea to make as a gift.

After making a few 'practice' rugs and signing up not once, but twice, for the Scrappy Mug Rug Swap, it was not long before the email containing details of my secret partners arrived.

This mug rug is for one of these partners. I sure hope she is going to like it.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love this one too! I'm glad I got to be one of your lucky partners (and I love KitKat too!).

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, say Hi, or better still you can leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...