Wednesday, 14 July 2010

When thieves lose!


I'm having a mutter, 'cause I'm actually quite cheesed off. And, it's all about one of these nifty little trolley tokens that are the same size as a £1 coin. Only mine was a gift from Enman and it had my name on it.

On Sunday morning we went to a shop that is on multi levels without the facility to take your trolley upstairs, so you have to leave your trolley unattended at the bottom of the stairs if you want/need to get anything that is displayed upstairs. We did need something upstairs, in the clothing department, and had no option but to leave said trolley at the bottom stair. Having come back downstairs, been to the checkout, paid, gone to the car and transferred the goodies to the car, Enman took the trolley to the trolley park area and then turned to me saying 'I can't get the token out'. Well, to cut a long story short, we figured out that while we were upstairs someone had fiddled with our trolley and removed the token thinking it was a £1 coin.

I know it's a silly thing to be upset about but it was a gift and it was mine. Just wish I could have seen the look on the thief's face when they eventually opened their hand to find that it was not a cash coin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say Hi, or better still you can leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...