Sunday, 9 May 2010

Too soon

Rusty (Rodney) Kemp
22/2/1963 - 8/5/2010

Today I mourn the loss of my baby brother. He broke every rule in the book, knew no boundaries, gave me wings and would have given you the shirt off his back. He made so much possible for so many people that I know I'm not the only one who is heartbroken and going to feel this loss for a very long time.

In a few days I'm going to add to the carbon footprint in order to spend time with my family in South Africa and say our farewell to him. Thank God for airways and to hell with taxes, it is the right place for me to be.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Wendy, I am so sorry for your loss. Being a big sister I know how precious wee brothers are. xox

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, say Hi, or better still you can leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...