Thursday, 4 February 2010

Surfin'

You know how it is when you reading someones blog and they give a link to something they found ... well, here are some of the results of my research over the last few days and that's the reason why I haven't written before now.

After our evening meal Enman has this 'habit' of calling out "Pudding". No points for guessing that this man has a sweet tooth of note. In the course of my research Found this super quick cake recipe for 1 that's cooked in a mug in the microwave. It's an absolute winner and it's just so easy that he now makes it himself. In total it takes five minutes to make and he's had it with fruit, ice-cream and cream.

On another evening I found a link to Lettie's tutorial for a folded hexagon on her blog Polka Dot Pineapple. You simply must pay her a visit as she also some other amazing tutorials.

Together with a host of other very gifted crafters, Lettie is also featured on Freebies for Crafters, an amazing blog where there are patterns and tutorials to die for.

I hope you don't mind but as I love doing research, I'll be posting about my finds as and when they come along and hopefully it will inspire you as much as you all inspire me.

Take care

3 comments:

  1. I don't mind being a 'Blog widower' when you come up with scrummy puddings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog, Wendz!
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for rave about Freebies for Crafters...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, say Hi, or better still you can leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...