Tuesday, 2 February 2010

DQS8

After days of indecision, taking fabrics out, matching them up, removing them, changing my mind about colour themes, this became the final selection of fabrics.

Enman once again stepped in to help and kindly cut a template exactly to size. In no time, while watching Emma which we recorded months ago, all the little pieces were cut out.

Then it was time to place them, that was fun.

While the snow has started falling outside again, I was able to get on and except for the choice of a border and the binding, the centre of this doll quilt is done. I really hope that my swap partner is going to like it.

1 comment:

  1. I DO love it! Very much so you clever, clever girl (and I love that the wonderful man had a wee hand in it, too!) - this is me just discovering your blog. I really AM a bit rubbish.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, say Hi, or better still you can leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...