Saturday, 16 January 2010

Lurker emerges

For months now, as I've read your blogs, I've laughed, wiped tears (of laughter and sadness), been inspired, learnt llife lessons, parenting skills, found out about what's in and what's out, what's new and where to find it and sewing and quilting techniques You've caused me to burn the supper, go to bed late and helped to fill the hours when I couldn't sleep or the snow has kept us indoors.

It's time people. Time to learn how to blog, time to share and show. Please be patient as I dip my big toe into this large pool that is blogland. Please be patient as I learn how to do links and add lists. Of course, all tips and comments will be welcome.

So, welcome to our journey Down the Avenue.

With love,
Wendz

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog land! I'm sure you will enjoy it immensely....can't wait to see what you have to show us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea!! im glad you took the jump!
    you will love it
    love your banner photo. awesome pic of the butterfly
    im your first follower!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, say Hi, or better still you can leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...