It took the better part of the day to lay out all the strips and then pin them onto template paper which was marked with it's row number.
We almost slept on the floor that night.
After the quilt blocks had all arrived safely, it was time to join them together.
I made a backing from bits of flannel sheeting leftover from other quilt backings and some oddments of fabric. Vacuumed the carpet extra especially clean, laid out the backing, pinned it down, sprayed some 505 spray (it works quite well) and then laid the top down.
Before I could pin it I had to untangle the pins - a wiggle to the left and a wiggle to the right and they all fell down.
Edit: I've just found the Blogger's Quilt Festival Spring 2013 over on Amy's Creative Side and have entered this quilt into the categories for : Group/Bee group, Scrap quilt, Throw quilt, Colour wheel quilt. Please go and have a look at the other entries. Don't forget to vote (for me of course) as there are wonderful prizes to be won.